Thursday, 17 March 2016

Graphic 45 Worlds Fair Mini Album and Tutorial

This post has been a long time coming. I have been trying to get my tutorials up and running as I have had many requests to make tutorials of some of my projects. I have been wanting to make more youtube videos and have finally had success with quite a few challenges along the way.
Perseverance won out in the end.
My first tutorial is of my

Graphic 45
Worlds Fair Envelope Mini Album
Please check the whole post to see the tutorial at the end.
I love this collection by Graphic 45. I think the colours are one of my favourite
combinations that Graphic 45 have used. 
 
The envelopes used in each page are not to obvious but make the page construction a little less complicated. They also allow for different envelopes to be used with slight adjustments to the measurements but keeping the construction the same. 


This album has a split spine binding that I have designed. I think it gives a unique look 
from a traditional spine. 






The pages were embellished using the collection it self and I maintained a flat style but created a detailed appearance. I made lift out tags and a lot of fussy cutting combining images to create a 
flow throughout the album. 









The tutorial is done in five parts to enable a complete album leaving you to embellish the pages in your own way. This album can be embellished with any Graphic 45 collection, worlds fair is one choice that I opted to use.

 Worlds Fair Envelope Mini Album Part One


Worlds Fair Envelope Mini Album Part Two


Worlds Fair Envelope Mini Album Part Three



 Worlds Fair Envelope Mini Album Part Four

  
Worlds Fair Envelope Mini Album Part Five



I hope the tutorial is easy to follow and encourages you to give this album construction go.
I am working another tutorial to try and keep the tutorial flow going and hopefully I have ironed out the technical difficulties. 
Thanks for visiting today and I hope to see your version of this album in 
a gallery some where.

Happy Paper Crafting
Andrew 


2 comments:

  1. Andrew your work is SO inspiring. I am going to look at G45 My Worlds Fair Collection with new eyes. Love your ideas, love the album and your videos are great. Thank you. BTW I think G45 would be nuts not to add you to the Design Team!!! Go the Aussies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your tutorial... you make the creation of the album so understandable and easy to follow! In fact, I followed your instructions "to the letter" this past weekend and was able to create a beautiful album with a paper pack I had in my stash that I'd been saving for just the "right" project. So thank you for making the effort to make such a great video series, and I hope it helps you get the position on the G45 design team! I look forward to what comes next from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...