Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Diary moments

Keeping a diary is a personal way of remembering significant times across the 
expanse of our lives. They can take many forms and styles but each 
one is unique.

I found these little notebooks that I thought would make great diaries.
How to improve them was on my mind, and of course I thought Graphic 45.
But to go one step further Graphic 45 Collectors editions would be perfect.

The two Collectors editions I used were

ABC PRIMER 



ONCE UPON A SPRING TIME


Then I thought, I had a third note book and I reached for for one of the collections that 
I love , that being Artisan Style.


The first couple of photos show the three finished diary projects and I  
will go into each one separately with some individual images. 






To begin with I will start with ABC Primer.
This collection is a fabulous collection that I have enjoyed for a while now and the 
collectors edition was a great chance to enjoy it all over again.






The second collectors edition I used was Once upon a spring time, it is a favourite of some crafters out there and I could not pass it by to use it again. I received my first ever pad of this paper from 
a scrap friend and I have loved it ever since.






The final project using Artisan Style has a style of its own and I love the way it turned out.
It demonstrates that all of the graphic 45 collections of paper will work for this project.






Thanks for stopping by. I am currently working on a snap guide for this project 
using a different collection so stay tuned 

Happy paper crafting
Andrew 






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Andrew these are gorgeous!!!!! Oh they are all so delicious and yummy!!!! I would REALLY love to know how you made these so I can make one. Can you share the tutorial please?
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently in the process of making one

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...