Friday, 12 February 2016

ATB's Addiction.

Artist trading blocks are my new addiction. I made two previously 
featured in this blog post :


Recently I have created another three which has made me enjoy making them even more.
I would love to participate in a ATB swap but have not found 
one yet but I am still looking.

I love making them with graphic 45 papers but will be trying my hand at Mixed 
media style one and hopefully they will work out.

The three I  am going to share today are made using Graphic 45

Sweet Sentiments
Home sweet home
Good ol Sport.

Sweet Sentiments







Home Sweet Home







Good ol Sport







So you will probable see a another ATB post soon. I hope you got some inspiration from 
my ATB's the great graphic 45 collections I used.

Thanks for stopping by

Andrew  













1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...