Monday, 15 February 2016

A Love Note to Someone Special

Valentines day has just passed by and I was a little late getting this project complete but 
I got there in the end.
I bought my self a new iPad recently and part of the packaging was the 
catalyst for this project. I call it my 

Love Note Folio.

It was created using a manilla folder, kraft cardstock, paper bag and Graphic 45
regular and large tag albums.
The designer paper collection was of course Graphic 45 Mon Amour.
 these first few photos are various shots of the front.
  



I used some great Scrapmatts chip board packs.

Film Strips 05
Floral design 05
Hinges 02
Cupids 01




Th front drops down to expose two section with tag and photo mats




The graphic 45 Products uses were :

Mon amour 12 x 12 paper pad
Mon Amour 8 x 8 paper pad
Mon Amour 6 x 6 pad
Large tag alum
Regular tag album
Metal butterflies




Thanks for stopping
 by

Happy paper crafting 

Andrew




1 comment:

  1. The Love Note Folio is an awesome project. It's absolutely gorgeous. Do you have a tutorial available? I would love to purchase if so. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...