Saturday, 30 January 2016

Once Upon a Time .... with Eerie Tale

Once upon a time ...... This is a phrase that many people could apply to their lives if they thought about it. It might relate to a life event from the past or a dream for the future but either way it gives us the opportunity to dream about things that are in our imagination or memory.
Graphic 45 has a collection called Eerie Tale and it has a cohesion between halloween and the world of make believe through fairy tales.
I thought this was a great collection to create this card. A card you could give to someone who may be thinking of embarking on a new adventure or encourage someone to achieve a long 
time goal or dream.






When I make my cards I love to use layering and think this give the card front great depth.
This particular collection of paper has a lot of bold colours so I tried to break them 
up with plain card stock layers but using matching tones.


The embellishments were simple using a few metal items. I wanted the paper to shine so I chose some great images from Eerie Tale and fussy cut them to allow my own combination of layers.
There are a few accent flowers that tie directly to the colours found in the collection.
The close up photo of the embellished section of the card front demonstrates how well the graphic 45 collections are coordinated and you can take any component and it works.



Here is a snap guide if you would like to make this card for your self.



I hope you will give this card a try if you have Eerie Tale in your stash or make some 
modifications and try it with a different paper collection

Happy paper crafting 
Andrew





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...