Thursday, 21 January 2016

MonoGraphic Tribute

If you have not already realised Graphic 45 is my favourite Company.
I love all there collections and have been creating with there papers fro ever now.
It was no surprise that when I decided to great a monogram project
That graphic 45 was my inspiration and the letters I 
chose reflected that : G45

I then had the challenging task of choosing which three collections
I would use to embellish each letter or number. I wanted to use them
all but I had to narrow it down.

The three collections that made the cut were

Steampunk Spells
Raining cats and Dogs
Botanical Tea




There is lots of fussy cutting and overlapping of image which help to give depth
to each letter or numeral.

Here are some closed from each section.





try your hand at using Graphic 45 collections to make a mono gram dedicated
to some one you love of you favourite theme.
There are so many potentials.

Happy Paper Crafting

Andrew 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...