Monday, 7 December 2015

Time to Flourish

Springtime has just passed by here in Australia as we move in to summer.
There have been some fabulous flowers to see where I live here 
in Tasmania.
There is a place called table cape a couple of kilometres from my home, it has wonderful display of tulips on a farm. They were breathtaking. So many colours and wonderfully vibrant.
Here is a couple of great shots of what I saw.



 The time to flourish collection from Graphic 45 is a great springtime calendar collection that has so many applications.
I chose to focus on the fabulous imagery that this collection has to offer. 


I have made a printer tray style project, making it possible to create many different 
mini projects with each section.
There are so many images for each month in this collection that it was very easy to make this project with so much choice available. 
I layered the images in different combinations and tried to show case a carnival of colour.
Foam tape was used to create dimension in the different layers.

I would encourage you to try a printer tray project and definitely trap a copy of the 
Graphic 45 Time to flourish collection.

Happy Paper Crafting 
Andrew 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...