Saturday, 28 November 2015

Time to Flourish Cards

2015 the blog year that wasn't. The past few months ( 4 to be precise ) have seen my creativity
leave completely and my blog posting has been limited at best over this year.  

I apologise for my sporadic posts and I will be hopefully encouraging my followers to check 
out the creations I have not shared as yet.

I am starting with my collection of Graphic 45 Time To Flourish cards.
These cards are in form of step cards, each with a different colour range.

I made the cards from kraft, black white and cream card stock. There are plenty of step card tutorials 
out there on the internet, just google step cards.

I added layered mats to the centre portion of the step card. The mats were
made using dies and simple rectangles.

The papers I chose are both contrasting but still coordinating. As you know graphic 45 are 
masters at making there collections
 easy to use through a well coordinated colour palette. 

When I was looking at what embellishments to use I used my colour choices as 
the guide. It made the choices very easy and I decided to stick with a floral embellishment theme
on all four cards. 

These cards were a fun project and were not to complex to create. There are unlimited 
colour combinations when making these cards and you can also 
cut the steps in different widths.

Thanks for visiting my blog, please leave a comment
if you would like.

Happy Paper Crafting 
Andrew



4 comments:

  1. I love your step cards, especially the purple & green card. They are all quite lovely. My sister would love the sunflower cards, as she lived in Kansas for awhile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so missed your posts this past year. Glad to see what beautiful cards you've made. May the Lord bless you and your family in the coming new year. Hope to see more of your awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrew, it is good to see you back, I am sure you will love living in Tas, it is a great state, I lived there for a long time with my husband before he died, in Sorell, you and your family will love it. Back to your cards, they are beautiful and I love the Graphic 45 papers, I hope all will go well for you and your family in the New Year, Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrew,
    Only recently found your site and was sorry to see you had given up being on the G45 Design team. One thing I am very happy about is that I live in Tassie and perhaps will get to meet you sometime, or perhaps you may do a workshop? Love all your designs you did for G45 and your cards as well.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...