Sunday, 5 April 2015

Luggage Trolley

Easter is almost over and I have spent the week end catching up my project photos 
and I thought it was time for my first April post.

I have the opportunity to guest design for Fernli designs and I have made a luggage trolley
using there suit cases and gears.





The paper I used was from graphic 45. It is one of there new collection called 
Artisan Style









I also embellished the suit cases using some tim holtz stickers.I love the trio of cases and 
the paper gives a great combination.





I hope you like this project and will leave a comment as they are read and greatly 
appreciated. I hope this gives you some inspiration to try 
a dimensional project.

Happy Paper Crafting
Andrew 


9 comments:

  1. Andrew, you make the most wonderful things! Your designs and choice of colors are always gorgeous! Following you gives me great joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, this is a simply wonderful project, so colourful, just love all of it, thanks for sharing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful love the project so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project! So creative. All your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ABSOLUTELY fabulous! I love the colors and the design. I can't stop looking at it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew love your work, Stunning!!!!! Regards from Argentina!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so clever and cute ! I am curious about the wheels what did you use pls. Thx, E

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks stunning! I love the idea of such wonderful luggage trolley. Well dear, I have been seeking the references for Best luggage brand. Actually I want to buy a quality luggage bag and found Eagle Creek the best option. What do you think about this brand?

    ReplyDelete
  9. c'est vraiment adorable bravo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...