Thursday, 11 December 2014

Graphic 45 Scrap Frame Trio

It has been a little while since I have posted and its catch up time. I am 
about to move interstate so it has been a busy time plus there have been a few personal things, but now to share what I have made lately.

My scrap frames were an idea I had to decorate my craft room with a splash of graphic 45.
I had three blank frames in my stash and painted them up to match these 
great graphic 45 collections 

Raining cats and dogs
Time to celebrate 
Twas the night before christmas


I love the colours of this first frame and it has a lot applications. 
There are fabulous images and I have another project that I will be sharing using this 
collection : raining cats and dogs.


Time to celebrate is the 45th collection from graphic 45 and it has a wonderful colour 
palette and theme. The large section of this frame gave me a great 
opportunity to fussy lots of images from the collection.



The final frame is a christmas theme and uses Graphic 45 twas the night before
christmas collection. 

Please check out my projects on pinterest as well the link to my board is


Please leave a comment if you can, I love to here your thoughts.

Cheers Andrew 



3 comments:


  1. Andrew your frames are so lovely, they will look lovely displayed in your home, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrew
    Love your work, any chance you are moving closer to SA!
    Any way, wishing you a not too stressful move and a great 2015 for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, at almost 80 yrs old your work has soooo inspired me. Taking care of a husband with demetia fills much of my time, but I have a table near his favorite chair and am able to do my " cutting , taping,glueing, etc., with him happily watching me. Since I can t get out much for classes or to see what the rest of the world is doing I rely on people like you to " make my day". amd you HAVE... thank you , Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...