Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Holiday Candy Tin Mini Album

Christmas is a upon us and I made this mini album candy tin tin using graphic 45 twelve 
days of christmas collection. 
If you liked my christmas crackers set using the same collection, I hope you like 
this projects as well. If you have not seen my crackers then please have a look at the previous post.

This was a project I made for the Graphic 45 Design Team. It was featured on there blog.
Please go over and have a look at the wonderful plethora of projects that will inspire .




The tin I used for this project was the graphic 45 film canister





I used fussy cut images and diemond dies coupled with paper flowers to 
embellish the front.









There is a simple mini album on the front to hold christmas snap shots or journalling.



Thanks for stopping by

Andrew











3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I would never have thought to do that with a tin. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and have been following you for a while. I came across the Altered Trunks with G45 paper. Can you tell me how you cut your chipboard, where do you find such nice thick chipboard? I have tried cutting with a craft knife, my trimmers and my rotary knife but still get ragged edges. I have started with nice new shape blades but just can't seem to get a good edge. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...