Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Christmas Envelope Photo Folder

 To complete a trio of Graphic 45 Twelve days of christmas projects here is photo folder to store 
some christmas memories.
I think this collection from graphic 45 is my favourite christmas collection.
Here are a few techniques in this project that may be with trying out.


Firstly try making you folder from chipboard then you can make it any size you want 


Use Core'dinations graphic 45 signature series card stock colours as they match perfectly to 
any of the graphic 45 collections.



Try using a buckle closure for your folder in conjunction with inked grunge paper.  



The stickers and chipboard packs matching the graphic 45 collections make the ideal way to have perfectly coordinated embellishments for your project. 


and finally try using different coloured envelopes to create a different look

I hope these ideas will help I've inspiration to your next project

Cheer Andrew 



4 comments:

  1. Great idea. I think I need a few of those buckles TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project, Andrew! Wonderfil :-)
    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!
    Greetings
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, I would love to make this for my friends got you please do a tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love to get the tutorial on this project

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...