Saturday, 13 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas Crackers

Graphic 45 twelve days of christmas paper collection is one of my top
favorites from the graphic 45 range. I love the colours and could not resist using it with my latest twinery design team project.

I decided that christmas crackers would be fun project to make.




As you can see there are great papers that coordinate so well and the green twine 
I have used is almost a perfect match.
I used the twine to create a cross hatched effect for some back ground texture.
The colour I used on the box was


This photo is a front view of the cracker box. I made some rosettes from the paper and incorporated petaloo poinsettias and mulberry roses. the two birds are fussy cut 
from the paper collection. 


The box I altered is graphic 45 8 x 8 match book box. It has a slide drawer which 
holds the crackers. 



The crackers were made using the we r memory keepers candy box punch board. Then paper mats were made to decorate the outside. 
The cracker labels are coordinated stickers mounted on card stock. 


The ends of the crackers were fastened using more twinery bakers twine 
in the following colours




This was a fun project to create. Making your own crackers adds a personal touch to
 christmas. They could be used as a gift or an addition to any christmas table. 
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you would like.

Happy crafting 
Andrew



3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful Andrew, Thank you for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your projects are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...