Sunday, 9 November 2014

Graphic 45 meets VHS

I have few catch up posts to do so stay tuned.
The first is my Graphic 45 Steam punk spells Video box mini album.
I loved making this project.
Every one out there must have videos lying around that you may have replaced with DVDs 
or digital movies. I thought what a great way to make a mini album.

There are a multitude of ways you could alter these boxes. But I have to say the 
range of graphic 45 collections make this project fun and easy to embellish.
  The front I decided to add a chip board window box style extension 
to create more depth and layering.



The inside was covered with paper and the pages were created using the graphic 45 
large tag staples in black. 


The next few photos are to show other aspects of the album.
I love the images in steampunk spells and the cover was the perfect way to use them.


The pages them selves have plenty of tags and photo mounts to display images 
or special journalling. 




I hope to do a tutorial for these video box albums soon using a different 
collection and binding style
 Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear your feed back.

Happy paper crafting 

Andrew

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Love the detail and what a great idea for the VHS boxes. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Andrew. I have a lot of these just stuck in boxes. Now I have a reason to use them! Thanks for sharing, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Andrew !! I love the details :)
    greetings
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - Just WOW. What a great idea and you did it so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew: Please do a tutorial on this VHS mini album. I want to know what type of glue you used for the front and back of the VHS box for papers to adhere properly.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and I will be watching for your tutorial. I knew these were good for something else :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this can't wait for the tutorial-I also hope you will show us all the pages to the Steampunk Spells box it is so incredible. Thanks so much for sharing all your gorgeous creations love the all!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...