Wednesday, 1 October 2014

French Country Cookie Box

French country is one my favourites from graphic 45 and it has a great 
colour combination. I combined this collection with Diemond dies
to create my cookie box.

The diemond dies I used were great for this project and include the following :

Mason Canning jar Mini album
Labels 2 Top note Nesting
Nesting pockets
Realistic Roses

The link to there shop is




The four sides of my project , my favourite is the titled side.
Let me know you favourite in the comments below




When the lid is removed it reveals the top of the canning jar die used to form part of 
the external embellishments 



A couple of close ups 



Thanks for visiting and I would love to here your thoughts and 
any ideas for projects you would like me to try

Happy paper crafting

Andrew

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Andrew! Where did you get the box itself from? Love the canning jars! All sides are beautiful (especially using Graphic 45) but I do like the title side best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The box itself a constructed from chip board I love yo make box projects

      Delete
  2. No way could I pick a favorite. All the sides are fantastic. ALL of your WORK is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love the French Country collection and the mason jar die. I bought it but didn't know I could cut chipboard with it....I guess I am going to have to try it! I love seeing your projets, you're amazing. All the best from Canada!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used light weight chipboard and layered it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is so creative love the dominos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...