Thursday, 25 September 2014

Mother Goose Memories

Memories, they are the special things we want to remember about different times and 
people in our lives. They can be from our child hood and adult hood a like.

They can be messages, thoughts, events and many other special things that we have 
experienced or collected.
I decided that it would be nice to create a project that could hold just a few special items 
photo trinkets etc from my family life. 
This project was featured on the graphic 45 blog with many other great 
projects and ideas.




The wagon is constructed using medium and heavy weight chip board. 




The top embellishment was created using the mother goose banner and flowers packs.
I love embellishments that coordinate perfectly as graphic 45 ones do.





The crates were really fun to make. They are chip board constructions,  inked, then stamped with a wood grain and pressed metal stamp. I used embossing ink for the the stamp then 
heat embossed the design.

I plan to make a micro mini album for one of the crates and store some special 
items as well.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my crate please comment if you would like to.

Happy paper crafting 
Andrew

3 comments:

  1. Magnificent! Brilliant design, perfect execution! I absolutely love it.

    Many blessings,
    Katja (Netherlands)
    www.creatorsimagestudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Andrew! Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, an amazing design!! Love the crates, you really managed to make them look like wood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...