Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Graphic 45 - Petaloo Lanterns

Halloween is fast approaching and there is a plethora of projects that can be created
for this time of year.
Graphic 45 combined with Petaloo for a fabulous creative opportunity. I hope you had the chance
to check out there blogs for some great inspiration, if not then the post 
are still there and ready to see.

My project was  pair of lanterns that can accommodate a battery operated tea light.
They were fun to make and I used two different graphic 45 collections.



They were totally constructed from chipboard and this gave me the scope to
create according to my preferred size.







I did a lot of fussy cutting to create openings in the images to allow the light to shine through.

I will let the rest of the photos speak for themselves.





Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment I love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers
Andrew


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...