Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Graphic 45 Colour Challenge : Sweet Sentiments

The graphic 45 design team was asked to take a colour challenge using three of the card stock signature series colours. They are represented below. I love all of them but I am little more 
partial to the light colours. 


Dark Colors:

Ccgx310001
Light Colors:

Ccgx310001

The colours I chose for my inspiration were a pleasure to incorporate into my project.

Colorchallengedonna






My project is photo journal blocks with coordinated storage box. The paper collection
I have used is Sweet Sentiments.




I have incorporated a shadow box on the box top and this creates a great accent. The following 
photos are some close ups.








There are nine blocks in total and there is a group photo of my children on the top and bottom with plenty of sides to to each cube for written memories. 








I hope you have enjoyed my project and make sure you go over to the Graphic 45 blog and
 look  the colour challenge projects.


Happy Paper Crafting 

Andrew

5 comments:

  1. you are amazingly talented Andrew, love seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man....ditto what she said!!!! I love looking at your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box is so pretty and I love the surprise boxes in it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew you take my breath away. Delightful with a capital D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work...the only thing missing are the tutorials....how do you do these! I admit that I'm a paper addict & need to desperately make gorgeous projects but I need a creative push & your inspiration is just what I want but I need a hand on how to get started. Are you willing to share your ideas by making tutorials? Tim Holtz better move on over to make room for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete