Thursday, 3 July 2014

Sand Castle By The Sea

It has been a busy time for me lately, but wonderful at the same time. I took some photos of my 
third project from my final round graphic 45 submission. 

I used Graphic 45 by the sea collection for this creation and I have come to love this collection more and more. But it is no secret I love all of their collections.



It is a tag caddy that holds my journalling tags I have made some from three 
different collections. By the sea, Botanical tea and 
Sweet sentiments. I have also posted a couple of closeups as well.





This the snap guide tutorial for the journalling tags. Become one of my followers over on snap guide so you can see my future tutorials.


Thanks for visiting. Stay tuned for my first graphic 45 project DT post, I am really 
looking forward to it.

Cheers Andrew 


7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful piece Andrew, I love this collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a creative use of the paper collection! Love the 3D look of this sand castle tag holder. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this Andrew. Do you have a tutorial on the sand castle as well. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one if my favorite collections. And you have done it justice for sure. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found your blog! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my FAVORITE so far! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...