Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Card and Sneak Peeks

     There are some great things coming up on the graphic 45 blog and the new collections 
have begun to be shared.

But first I would like to share my steam punk spells card.

I love this collection and I have used it a couple of times now. If you can recall my 
steampunk spells hot air balloon.


And now for the card, which is up on the graphic 45 blog as well.




Please go over to the graphic 45 blog and check out the sneak peeks you will be 
glad you did they are fabulous.




Cheers 
Andrew Roberts





 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE seeing your creations! They are all so beautiful and detailed! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me with your creativity! My sister is the secretary for our local hot air balloon society and she is gonna swoon of this project! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blown away ! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete