Friday, 4 July 2014

Good Ol Sport on the 4th of July

My first official Graphic 45 DT post has been posted and it uses the wonderful 
Good ol Sport Collection. I love this collection and I hope you will go over to the Graphic 45 blog and check out the red white and blue post.

The link is :


There is also a fabulous by the sea card by Lori Williams 

My project is an altered cheese box that was a perfect altered project. I have used this project 
to house photos of my three sons.












Thanks for stopping by and please come again soon and don't forget to go
over to the graphic 45 blog for some great inspiration.

happy paper crafting 

Andrew




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful keepsake for your boys!

    Found you through the G45 blog newsletter. Thought I would come check out your site. Very inspiring!

    Love the positive role model, that yes, it's okay for guys to do crafting too! So many times we see little ones doing crafts and such but as they get older they stray away from it.

    And thanks for the ideas! I fully admit, when it comes to making something for a female, young or old(er), I have boundless ideas. But I get stuck at making something for my guys. I don't want it frilly, and they sure don't, so I try but usually on the plain side.

    So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every thing I look at amazes me more than the last!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...