Thursday, 5 June 2014

Trio of Vintage Charm

Vintage old world charm is an inspiring theme. I love the images and colours of this 
genre.  I have chosen to make my projects for this blog post with a vintage 
flair. I steered away from altered art for my first two projects, of course it would 
not be me if I didn't incorporate something altered.

 


Secret Garden Tag
I love the whimsical feel of this tag. Secret Garden has lovely images
and this one seemed to work well with the
window chipboard frame.
This coupled with the other fussy cut images and paper flowers gives a
feminine feel as well.


A couple of close ups :






Vintage Bliss Tag
Vintage colours are some of my favorites. I especially love the brown tones and 
these were used in this tag. The texture also adds to the old world 
feel. The floral components give a splash of colour
and contribute to the dimensionality of the whole design. 


A couple of close ups :






French Country Charm
this project has a lot of country charm with a vintage overtone. I have utilised 
a lot of fussy cutting from the paper 
collection : french country by graphic 45. I have incorporated a lot of
layering to create depth and the min stamp tray has also allowed for more dimensionality.
I am inspired by the colours of this project and they add to the vintage style .



A couple of close ups :






Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear what you think in the 
comments section. What do you love about vintage project ? Which one of 
these three is your favourite ?
Thanks for stopping by and Happy paper crafting.

Andrew










4 comments:

  1. Fantastic tags Andrew, thanks for the extra views on that 3rd one, a great display piece for the home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous, and I love them all especially the vintage garden, thanks for showing us this work, it is all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them , my favourite is the vintage garden!🌷

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even pick a favorite...they are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...