Sunday, 1 June 2014

Sweet sentiments jewellery box

Well as you have noticed I have been making a few new projects and I hope you 
have enjoyed the sneak peaks in my last post. 
It is now time to reveal the first of the projects in full. 
For this creation have used the sweet sentiments collection by graphic 45.
This range of papers is very pretty and the colours are so feminine.
I decided to make a hexagonal shaped jewellery box.



I love the cherubs and children found on these papers and they make wonderful fussy 
cut images. Graphic 45 have again done a fabulous job of maintaining 
their vintage style.



There are so many wonderful floral images on the papers and they coordinate 
beautifully with the mulberry paper roses. I have incorporated
quite a few flowers but I love to embellish my projects.



The accent inking was achieved using Distress Ink : Pumice Stone.
I love this colour against the colour palette 
of the paper collection. The braid and accent pearls give a slight lift to the overall project.
The other accent that works well on this creation are the antique vintage door
pulls that were used on each side of the box.



Finally I have made some trays for the inside in papers from the collection to hold the 
trinkets and jewellery in side the box.
These were made from chipboard as was the entire box construction.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing my sweet sentiments jewellery box and hope you will 
leave some feedback . Also I would ask you come back in the coming 
weeks to see more of my latest creations. 

Happy Papercrafting

Andrew



  



  

11 comments:

  1. This is exquisite Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another beautiful project!!
    A perfect way to use the pretty papers, love the door pulls. Looking forward to see more of your G45 magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful box!!! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning,stunning creation. You are so talented and deserve your place on G45 team. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your projects today on the G45 blog and just had to visit your blog to see more of your beautiful work. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box art projects are exceptional and it will be a lot of fun to watch the G45 Team this year and view the creativity. WELCOME ABOARD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new DT. I look forward to seeing more G45 projects from you. I too am an RN and I believe that I have been through Toowoomba when we spent 2 weeks in the Brisbane area in 2004. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! You're attention to detail is amazing. So glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrew great detail on your projects.... Congrat's on G45. Andrew, could you send me a link?????? I would like to make an album like your Typography mini, posted on the G45 site, but the inside makes me crazy with the spine attachment. Is there a youtube video that you could send e a link that follows your method of designing that inside spine to attach all the pages to the outside cover? Thanks for your help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here is my email cottagerca@yahoo.ca

      Delete
  10. I'm going to send you to my favorites :0) Love your introduction on G45!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...