Thursday, 5 June 2014

Graphic 45 2014 / 2015 Design Team Introductions


There has been so much change in my scrap journey lately I have forgotten to 
share with every one  that graphic 45 has commenced the introductory posts for there the new design team. They started with yours truly and I hope you will go over and have a look if 
you have not already. The link is :

Andrew Roberts Graphic 45 Design Team Introduction



They have also had there more introductions over the last couple of days the links are :

Annette Green Graphic 45 Design Team Introduction

 

Donna Espiritu Graphic 45 Design Team Introduction


Ginger Ropp Graphic 45 Design Team Introduction


Stay tuned for more introductions and displays of the fabulous creations
from my fellow team mates

I  hope you can gain some inspiration from the wonderful graphic 45 products

Happy paper crafting

Andrew  

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by yesterday but It must have been the middle of the nite for you and this wasn't here! I enjoyed your G45 introduction!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...