Saturday, 7 June 2014

Bo Bunny Suit Case Mini Album

Bo Bunny is a company I have an increasing desire to create with.
This collection called " The Avenues " is one I really love and I decided to create this
Suit case mini Album.
The case is constructed using a couple of spare lids from my tim holtz 
configuration boxes. I hinged them together and created closures using swivel clasps.
   


The case bands and handles were created using grunge paper. The straps were inked and 
the handles were made to look like faux leather by over heating embossing powder.
To complete the case's appearance I added some braid and metal 
box corners and brads. 




I then turned to the Bo bunny paper and embellished both sides of the case.
For this side I used an image from the collection and a cluster of 
flowers with metallic finish chipboard cogs and a banner heat embossed with 
the same colour as the handles.   


This is a Close up.


The other side I created a faux clock. Again using a collection of metallic finish 
chipboard cogs and further Clusters of flowers. The clock face itself is cut from 
the paper collection.


These are some Close ups.



The inside holds a simple mini album, but it still has great visual appeal as the papers are so lovely.
The cover has a cluster of Petaloo flowers, cogs and bakers twine. with a image from the 
collection to act as the back ground. 




These are some close ups.



A few pages from inside the album.




I hope to create some more projects using bo bunny soon I have a couple of older collections in my stash that I am yet to design with so stay tuned.
Please leave me your thoughts in the comments section. I appreciate the feed back

Happy Paper crafting 
Andrew



10 comments:

  1. Do you ever post tutorials or "how to " projects? I love your album but would like to know your binding technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, I am anxious to find out if you have a tutorial for this awesome suitcase and album. Please reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not written any tutorials for any of my projects as yet. Sorry

      Delete
  3. love this Andrew, it is so beautiful, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tutorial....yes, please! Love the whole piece! Interested in your binding technique also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your work but this is soooooo beautiful, I want to make it into a baby album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful Andrew!
    I love anything that incorporates a box of any sort!
    Just love the album not too much in it that enables the person who owns it to add their beautiful pictures!
    Really elegant!
    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is the first time I have come across the Graphic 45 Design Team, I love their papers. I am also very impressed to see your creations. When guys create they are just awesome and you didn't disappoint. I just moved to QLD from Canberra and hope to find more crafty people here as I left all my crafty friends back there. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...