Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Ornate Printer Tray

April has arrived and I can't believe we are in the 4th month of 2014 already. I have been in my craft room creating the three projects for my final round Graphic 45 DT 
submission ( So stay tuned for up and coming posts to reveal these projects ) and 
also a scrapmatts printer tray that I am showing you today.






I have used graphic 45 by the sea collection for my back ground papers and this gave me a perfect colour palette for the remainder of the project.
The embellishments I have used have a nautical feel for the most part and were 
created using kraft card stock and scrapmatts chip board pieces and assorted other materials.
I also used embossing powders and distress inks.





I think this project demonstrates you can create your own unique embellishments with a few resources and simple inking and embossing techniques.
I love to create detail if I can to give my creation dimension and interest.






I am teaching this project locally at the end of April, so I had to use my signature detailed style whilst trying to keep a simple construction technique.
Your comments will be received with appreciation and I hope you will return to see my final round projects for my graphic 45 DT submission.

Happy Scrapping 
Andrew








   

4 comments:

  1. wow Andrew that is just brilliant - totally love the colour combi and the whole Project is so adorable! xoxo SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Andrew, I really love the colours and your embellishments, wish I lived closer yo you so I can attend your classes, good luck with your entry for graphic 45

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just awesome!
    Deborah :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...