Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Graphic 45 DT Success

The 21st April rolled around and that meant Graphic 45 would reveal there 2014 team.

I waited up until 10 pm Australian time ( I had done a time conversion so I knew exactly when
to check ) then there blog went down so it was not available to see.

But there was a saving grace the news letter was emailed and there it was,
my dream coming true,



My name was at the top of the list ( it was in alphabetical order )
I had been given a spot on the graphic 45 2014 team.

I am feeling very happy and honoured to be chosen and would like to thank Diane, Charee,  Aimee and the graphic 45 team for this opportunity and I look forward to 
the coming design team year ahead.

Checkout my fellow team members blogs

1. Andrew Roberts - Australia
2. Annette Green - USA
3. Donna Espiritu - Saudi Arabia 
4. Ginger Ropp - USA
5. Ginny Nemchak - USA 
6. Katie Zoey Ho - Singapore
 7. Keri Sallee - USA
 8. Lori Williams - USA
 9. Miranda Edney - USA
 10. Nadya Lifa - Russia
 11. Nichola Battilana - Canada
 12. Raquel Martin Fernandez Tati Scrap- Spain
 13. Rhea Freitag - USA
 14. Romy Veul - The Netherlands
 15. Solange Marques - Brazil
 16. Yumi Muraea - Japan
There were also some fabulous artists that were chosen as graphic 45 ambassadors


Jane Tregenza - Australia


Laura Denison - USA 
Please come back soon for more of my graphic 45 projects
Happy scrapping
Andrew


15 comments:

  1. Well done! How exciting for you, you have worked hard for this, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Andrew. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing Graphic 45 creations over the next 12 months

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Andrew!!! its all well deserved, so fantastic to see you here on Graphics 45
    Your projects are wonderful! look forward to seeing more of your beautiful projects and one day hopefully be able to make one of your creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations Andrew. It came as no surprise to read your news - your projects were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Andrew!!! Looking forward to seeing your, as always, wonderful projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Andrew! I knew you would be chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. I'm so pleased for you. I love G45 and I look forward to seeing some new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Love your work so I'll be a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done and worth the wait I'm guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WooHoo !!! Well done Andrew. I am so pleased for you. I know you are going to really enjoy yourself with that group. CONGRATULATIONS - very well deserved :-D

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations. I've only just found you after seeing you got on the dt and have to say its a good job you got on as your work is astounding it would have been such a shame if our work wasn't seen by a wider audience. Do you have a YouTube channel?
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Andrew! I knew you'd do it. Have fun being in your element!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...