Friday, 28 March 2014

I am a Finalist

The long awaited Graphic 45 top thirty finalist list was announced 
on the 27th of march

We Want You Design Poster 2014 (2) (1)
and I am happy to share
I was Successful in being chosen


I can't believe I have been given this opportunity for the second year in a row. My desire is 
to get through the final round and on to the team for 2014 - 2015.

I have just about completed my three Final round projects so stay tuned for the reveal after I
 make my video submission.

I would like to thank every one who has come over to my blog since the announcement to have a look at my round one entry, and to those regulars and followers of down under crafter.

If you are new to my blog please become a follower so you don't miss 
out on my future creations
The link to my round one entry is as follows :


I also have a face book page if yo would like to follow me :


happy scrapping 

Andrew

7 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that is super duper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY !! AWESOME !!! Well done :-)
    Hugz
    IKE in Greece

    p.s. I can't get your Follow Me button to work :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why I have had 11 new followers in the last couple of days

      Delete
  3. Your work is fabulous. Good luck in making the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Andrew! I loved all your projects -- best of luck in the next round!
    XOXO One of the 11!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous entries! Congrats on making it into the final round. Crossing fingers you're selected this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you to have made it on the team you deserved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...