Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Steampunk Debutante Tag

The graphic 45 submission is in the hands of the wonderful team at graphic 45. The release of the  thirty finalists will be on the 27th of march 2014 so I will now 
wait with anticipation to see who they will choose.

I have travelled back to a past collection to create my most recent tag.
It was created from steam punk debutante, a collection
I would love to see reborn ( I can live in hope ).

This tag was created for a swap group on face book I have joined.


 Here are some close ups to show some of the feature of this tag.






Thanks for visiting and your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated

Happy scrapping 

Andrew

   

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Andrew. Beautiful work as always. Love the colors and the steam punk debutante are your range for sure. For you I hope the range is reborn. You would master it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this tag...just doing my 1st steampunk mini album project. Think I might try something like this tag next. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this tag Andrew...fantastic work, it was lovely to meet you today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomely awesome! I love all the gears and the way you used the hinges to connect the two pieces! Super!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...