Thursday, 6 March 2014

Graphic 45 and Scrapmatts : Perfect Match

Where to begin, I have always wanted to create a printer tray and this was my opportunity.
Scrapmatts chip board is the perfect product to embellish with.
My project has a vintage steampunk collectibles feel to it and there are few different packets of chip board used in this project.

I used graphic 45 old curiosity shoppe in combination with steampunk spells
for my background papers. They are a wonderful combination with chipboard embellishments.
The olde curiosity embellishments have wonderful colour and are a perfect addition to this project.


The metal work on this tray include items from graphic 45, tim holtz and ingvild bolme.
All work well with the overall theme of this creation.   

Here are some close ups of a few sections. I love the way scrap matts chip board has 
the fine detail that adds a professional finish to the 
embellishing of my creations.








The scrapmatts chipboard I used to embellish this projects is as follows, I 
also used the owl charm pictured above.

Nautical designs 02 CB6065
Dress Forms 01 CB6036
Gears 01 CB1072
Scrap Words 09 CB1206
Gears 05 CB1078
Signboards 01 CB1123
Filmstrip 01 CB2002
Filigree #1
Filigree Flowers #2
Assorted Charms #4

Go over and visit the scrap matts store at


and the graphic 45 blog for more inspiration at 


happy scrapping

Andrew



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...