Thursday, 6 March 2014

Down under crafter MIA

Where to begin I have had a whirlwind last couple of months. I joined the scrapmatts design team as you have already noticed and have been creating for them. 
Then I have had a couple of magazine publishing opportunities so I had to sort 
that out ( very excited about it by the way ).

One I had to create three new projects and I am busting to share them with everyone but I have to keep it hush hush until the magazine is released later in the year. I guess it will give everyone something to look forward.

Also most recently graphic 45 has announced their design team call for 2014 and it is a long awaited event for me. So as you all know I applied last year and was lucky enough to be selected in the top thirty so this year I am giving it another shot. I have been creating a couple of 
new projects recently as  well as the last 12 months of creations. 

Stay tuned I will be posting my round one entry 
very soon so every one can have a look.

I will also be teaching at scrap event in April in Brisbane for any of my Aussie supporters if you want to come along more information will be available soon.

Please check out my printer tray post and leave 
a comment if you wish

My scrap friend Angela peardon gave me a maya road chip board bus mini album which 
of course I did not make into a mini here is what I did.



Hope  you will all visit soon

happy scrapping

Andrew





1 comment:

  1. Love the cute bus!! I had a bit of a look around and you have some amazing projects! Wishing you luck with the G45 tryouts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...