Sunday, 5 January 2014

Glorious Chipboard

2014 has opened a great experience for me. I have been given a place on the scrapmatts design team. This wonderful company has an extensive range of chipboard embellishments that will make a wonderful addition to your craft projects. I would like to share two of my DT creations that I have posted on the scrap matts ning gallery.

As the new year has begun my first layout had a theme of new beginnings. It was a perfect opportunity to use a very cute photo of my son Benjamin. The paper collection I have chosen to create with is by Bo Bunny, called country garden. 


With the year ahead there will many cards given to those we care about. 
I have created this card using rich colour 
palette and feminine theme. I love the chip board embellishments from scrapmatts.
They have many applications and opportunities to create.


It was a nice change for me to design a layout and card and step away from the 3d box and mini album style projects I have completed in the past. But don't despair I have my third project 
coming up in another post and has gone back to my classic style. 

So stay tuned.

Cheers Andrew  


7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Andrew! Looking forward to seeing it after I come back from CHA.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, men are really good at this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous LO and card!! You just amaze me!!! Can't wait to see your third project!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours of your layout, it is very beautiful, and your card! It is very lovely, and love the colours,very much "today". Thanks for sharing these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your DT with scrapmatts.. and these creations look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Andrew Congratulations it's well deserved ! Your creations look stunning can't wait to see more of your inspiring lay outs !
    Thank you for sharing this with us love your MEMORIES chipboard card great color combination.
    Nadezhda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Your work is truly beautiful and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete