Friday, 13 December 2013

One more tag staples

My blog post is up on graphic 45 and I have had some wonderful responses in the comments section. I love there products so much and you will have noticed  I am partial to creating with them. So please go over to their blog and check out my feature post the link is :


I have a new tag, amazingly enough using Bo Bunny rejoice collection and scrapmatts chip board (not my usual graphic 45 ) . The paper collection is a christmas themed range an it has very traditional colours and is so stylish and elegant.


I love the form of this design it has symmetry and balance which are I try achieve in all my projects. The three colours coordinate well and give an overall traditional christmas feel. The scrapmatts chip board is so delicate and provides wonderful detail. The three ornaments I used are the focal point of the tag.




The remainder of the embellishments we created using wild orchid crafts paper roses, a metal flourish from my stash and the flowers were made using the tim holtz tattered florals and tattered poinsettia dies.




I hope you enjoy this tag and your christmas season brings many scrapbooking creative opportunities. My next post will be another christmas themed project and hope you come and check it out ( made with graphic 45 of course ).

Until then happy scrapping.

Cheers Andrew




3 comments:

  1. Andrew, I saw your beautiful creations on G45, and I have to tell you with great sincerity, they are mindboggling in their beauty, creativity, execution and attention to detail. I was simply awed. How wonderful to be introduced to your talent and be able to follow you here. Your newly posted Christmas tag truly epitomises Christmas to me.

    Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Kris - Washington State, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Andrew, I visited G45 today and saw your incredible artwork. Thank you for the amazing inspiration. I'm a new follower to your blog and look forward to browsing through your creative treasure trove of projects. Hugs and happy crafting.
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag looks totally wicked. You are rocking the Scrapmatts, can't wait to see what else you make this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...