Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Graphic 45 Large Tag Staples 2

Typography Tag

This is the second tag in my large tag series.
I kept this very simple and stream line as the typography collection by Graphic 45 is very clean in its design. I think the colors are very bold and it gives high visual impact.
The first photo represents the front of the tag. I used the tags and pockets from typography and made two tags with images from the collection.



The front has a flip cover and exposes another tag pocket and further matting with papers 
from the collection.


The next couple of images are from the back of the tag and include two file folders
in a pocket and provide space for journalling or photos.






Please came back for tag three where I have used bohemian bazaar. Typography is a great
collection and I would love to see any creations you have designed.

Please email me your photos at 

robaw7@hotmail.com 

Cheers Andrew 

3 comments:

  1. Wowzer, I love this tag. Adding it to my to make list after Christmas. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag Andrew the style is great will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...