Saturday, 14 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas

As you may have noticed I am in the christmas mood and having posted my latest tag as well a few others , I thought it was time for another 3D project and what better time of year than now for a gift style creation. The latest christmas collection from graphic 45 " 12 Days of Christmas " is in my opinion there best seasonal collection to date. The images are astounding and displays there ability to provide a wonderful colour palette to work with and gain inspiration from. In this post I would like to share my love of box style projects as well this wonderful paper collection.

Christmas Mantle Portmanteau




This project has many applications. I will be using it as a christmas christmas card and gift tag writing set. But it could also house a mini album, christmas keep sakes, special decorations or have many other christmas purposes. I love the layering and petaloo flowers. 

THe graphic 45 components came from the 8 x 8 and 12 x 12 pads, sticker sheet, card stock flowers and chip board elements. This collection also is accented through the use of the tim holtz foundation feet and box corners.



If you love christmas then you will love12 days of christmas by graphic 45 and please share your thoughts on this project.

Cheers Andrew


12 comments:

  1. Love your work. You have a lot of talents . I am a Nurse too from Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!!! this is beautiful! You are so talented! I found you on the G45, and just had to look at more of your masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just arrived from G45. Wow....you have a MAD talent! What awesome and beautiful work's of art. I wish I had half your talent. A-MA-ZING!!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, I love the metal corners and legs and also the amount of layers on the sides is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was awestruck on seeing your work on G45. Thank you so much for sharing this absolutely inspiring artwork with us! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project is just amazingly beautiful, I love graphic 45 papers and use them a lot, they make beautiful cards, I am a follower via google connect, thanks for sharing and thanks for the opportunity to win

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this again on Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge! It was fun having you guest DT again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your box is just beautiful! I love how you incorporated all the different techniques! Thanks for being a guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous!! I so love all these wonderful creations you make using G-45. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful!! I could never create this, you are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...