Thursday, 28 November 2013

Secret Garden Ark

Secret Garden by graphic 45 is a lovely collection. In the past I used this collection to create my picture window mini album . the creation was a twist on the concept of noahs ark. I love the detail and this collection has great images to choose from.





A few close ups to demonstrate the detail.






The two mini albums that are found inside.


Share your thoughts on this project.
Come back to see other creations I have on my blog .

Cheers
Andrew

7 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew, Angella peardon here wondering if you mined giving me a call 0427 40 2010 please would really like to discuss something with you .... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Andrew getting just so clever! I look forward to seeing all your wonderful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful.. you use these papers so very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is amazing, Andrew!! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. coucou
    C'est tout simplement MAGNIFIQUE. Bravo !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is just absolut gorgeous too. You´re a very talented crafter, so it´s also really well deserved, you made it to the G45 DT, and I really look forward to see a lot more of all your gorgeous work now in the future. It´s simply amazing and so stunning in every details.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...