Saturday, 30 November 2013

Graphic 45 Tag - Staples

I have recently been creating using the graphic 45 tag staples. 
They are very versatile and have provided the opportunity to incorporate them into a few of my tag 
designs using different graphic 45 paper collections.

One of my previous projects, little darlings chest , I created the tag album using 
the small size tag staple.
My recent tags I based around the large tag staples and gave me a lot of scope for design.

Steam Punk Spells Tag
This Tag is very bold and vibrant. I love this paper collection and it lends it self to many applications.
Have you completed any projects with steam punk spells ?

I have used quite a few of the papers and they all coordinate well as Graphic 45 al ways does.
This is the front view and I think the vintage lady on the weathered clock back ground
is a bold image and captures your attention. This section is also a lift up flap.
I used imaginarium cogs and diecuts to accent the steam punk theme, embellishing 
them with assorted metal work.


The next two photos are the inside of the front. I love the images of this collection and the were easy to incorporate into the tags. I used the martha stewart spider web edge punch to decorate 
the double pocket. The papers are so clean and vibrant extra embellishment would have diminished the wonderful pictures.


 The back side is very strong in design and color. I love the fussy
cutting capacity of graphic 45 paper collections and steam punk spells is no exception.
The hot air balloons were a challenge to cut but absolutely worth the effort. They create a wonderful background behind the concertina fold booklet.
I also created multi layered flowers cut from the paper and shaped the petals to create dimensionality.
The wonderful chipboard frame and centre were taken from the coordinating
chipboard diecuts.

The next two photos show some of the detail and demonstrate
the concertina fold booklet.


Please head over to the graphic 45 ning site and check out my other creations or surf my blog.
Thanks for dropping by

Cheers Andrew 



1 comment:

  1. Hello Andrew! Your projects are very cool!
    I'm glad I found your blog. Now I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...