Thursday, 17 October 2013

Steampunk Spells

I have been working on few different things lately and would like to share a small part of my latest mini album. I have been creating using the graphic 45 steam punk spells, which is a really cool collection with lots of great images. It has a lot of scope and I have created a paper bag mini as I love this type of mini album.




This first image is the inside of the front cover. I love the dimensionality of the cogs and they blend well the wonderful graphic 45 paper. I have used many colored inks and images from the collection as well as die cut cogs . I think it is a great opening to my album.




This page is one of the pocket pages in the album and was created using an on the edge die from tim holtz. There is a continued use of items from the collection, paper cut a parts, banners and fussy cut flowers, and the cog theme is followed through in the embellishment of the chipboard tag.




This page is one of my favorites. I have used the martha stewart spiderweb edge punch for the binding strip. The background paper has great images and the fussy cutting gives it some depth. The large clock is from the chip board elements and I love the accent it gives.




This section of the album is another favorite. The image of the lady is paramount in the steam punk spells collection. She has great impact and the chipboard frame works well with the layout of this page. the clocks are a great element and can be utilized in many ways.

Steam punk spells is an eclectic collection and has many creative opportunities. I hope you like my album thus far. I will be continuing to complete the pages and will share more in the coming weeks so stay tuned. Please join my followers if you  have not already and see my up and coming creations.

Cheers 

Andrew 


1 comment:

  1. Just love your work Andrew, and Steampunk spells is a great paper design! just love it! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...