Thursday, 8 August 2013

Old World Trunk Again

As my last post reflected I am sharing the continuation of other projects, Now it is time to reveal the album from the old world trunk. This project is a long term one of mine . I have very specific ideas for it and have decided not to rush so I can get it just right. A little pedantic I know but the result will be worth it . So today I am sharing the cover and a sneek peak from inside the album.



I really enjoyed embellishing the cover. The collage appearance is a great effect and allows you to use a collection of items that coordinate. My choice of embellishment reflects a grunge rustic style. I used cog diecuts, brads, idealogy letters, distress inks and embossing powders as well as american crafts embossing powders, kaisercraft wooden embellishments and tim holtz stickers. I love the colors and interaction between all the different elements.


Close up cover
Close up cover
This next photo is a sneak peak of how I have started to embellish the inside of the album. It has pockets and photo mats that will give lots of real estate to show off photos and give space to embellish. I will be endeavoring to link the inside embellishments to the cover as this picture demonstrates

Inside pocket embellishment
The final installment of this project will be the reveal of more of the inside finishing touches and I hope you will follow the remainder of this projects journey. Please leave a comment if you wish and come back for the commencement of my scrap tag alphabet series and other new project creations.

Cheers Andrew

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful project, just love all the grungy things, and hope you will post the scrap tag series, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...