Thursday, 8 August 2013

Blog Catch Up

Time for a blog catchup , I am over due in sharing the next stage in previous projects so I thought it was about time I posted what I have been creating. I have also bee working on some new creations as well that I will be sharing very soon, including a steampunk spells album, scrap tag alphabet series and I  have the bohemian bazaar collection and I have started a bookmark shape album. so lots coming up and I hope you will stay around to have a look.

I cant wait for mother goose, twelve days of christmas and typography from graphic 45 to be released have some cool ideas already. I love al things graphic 45 just wish my budget would allow for more, but I guess I have many opportunities to create so I am grateful.

Remember my little darlings chest I revealed what I had completed. It is now copleted and I have commenced the tags staples album for inside. i love the way the chest looks and I hop you get enjoyment and inspiration from it.

Front view

I used the cut apart images for embellishment and they speak for themselves. They were framed with punched card stock using a martha stewart punch and inked with Tim holtz distress ink 
( gathered twigs ) .
Reverse view

Back

Front
I  love the soft colors of this collection and it has given a wonderful result. I place a few baby themed  embellishments on the top to add overall character but not to diminish the graphic 45 paper. Inside the album I decided to place a tag staples ( graphic 45 of course ) album. Below is one of the tags I have completed. i will post the others very soon. I am using this project as a keepsake for my children's new born photos, one tag for each child ( 7 in total , I know 7 children is a lot but I love them all ).
Little Darlings tag from album

Close up of Floral component

I hope you like my creation and will return for the final installment when the tag album is complete. I have really enjoyed making this project and please if you find inspiration for your own scrapping let me know by leaving a comment. 
 
Cheers Andrew

2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to see your Bohemian Bazaar and Steampunk spells albums, they will be spectacular, I have these papers, and they make great cards, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this at Craft Hoarders Anonymous as our July Guest! It is spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...