Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Little Darlings Chest

The last little darlings project I made was my 8 x 8 album. This collection is my favorite graphic 45 range of papers, so making a second creation was a great opportunity. 
I am well under way with this project and 
look forward to showing more in the future.


I am awaiting the arrival of my graphic 45 tag staples then I can start the album for the inside. 
There is still a little embellishing to go on the outside , 
but I was excited to share what 
I have done so far .


So I hope you like my little darlings chest so far and will share 
your thoughts by leaving a comment.

Happy Scrapping

Andrew

5 comments:

  1. It looks amazing.. really beautiful... I love the little roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew!
    oh the box is gorgeous!!!
    Your so great at making interesting and lovely items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Ontario Canada, The box is beautiful, I love that paper line also. Keep posting your creations I thoroughly enjoy them. Lived in Manly for 2yrs so Australia has a place in my heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andrew! I am from Brazil/ São Paulo, I found you in Facebook, your projects is so beautiful, I like crafts and scrap, but in Brazil the papers, embellishments a lot off material for scrap is very, very espesive. So can not do much! But I like to enjoy. Congratulations Andrew for everything especially for a beautiful family.
    Bye
    Please if you read my comment, replay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...