Monday, 20 May 2013

Blog Post Pause .... Tag - rific

It has been about a month since I have posted and hope to get back into sharing my creations with all my blog viewers. Well the graphic 45 team has been announced since my last post, I was not successful but am proud of my top thirty success. There were some wonderful team members chosen and there is always next year. I have completed a couple of tag projects and started a some bigger creations as well.

Old curiosity shoppe album has been put on pause at the moment to make way for some new ideas. I will get back to it soon and show the finished creation soon as indicated in my post.

I thought for this post would present my tag of the month for June. I loved creating this one and hope you will enjoy the theme I have chosen. I call this my jungle tag and the colors are really great ( tim holtz distress strikes again ).


I love the rustic greens and the great tone they have with brown shades of the tag. I used these distress ink colors peeled paint, forest moss, rusty hinge, gathered twigs and vintage photo. The background has an emboss resist technique created using clear embossing powder. The butterfly stamps were inked to coordinate with back ground as to make them blend into the tag. The other layered features give the embellishments some depth and work well together.

I look forward to sharing my next couple of tags and some other projects , so stay tuned for more creations to come and please leave a comment if you would like to, I'd love to hear your from you. I will have a sneak peek soon of a new little darlings projects as well a cool creation using kaiser craft timeless collection.

Happy scrapping

Andrew

4 comments:

  1. I already missed you! Since I saw your work on the G45 blog,....I'm a fan of your work! So I'm more than happy to see a beautiful tag!!! It's a stunning one!!! I think you should have been chosen...but that's mine opinion!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I reckon the winners must have been close.. there were some amazing scrappers there, but I think your work was right up there with them!! This tag is really lovely, and has an autumn feel about it to me.. looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could say that this blog is one of the most wonderful crafts, really cool and unique!-photopolymer stamps for sale-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...