Thursday, 4 April 2013

The Best News....

Well it is 11:55pm, 4th of April here in Queensland Australia and I am here to celebrate with you all my Graphic 45 round one design team success. I have made it, I am in the top 30 finalist group and I am happy, excited and many other words I cant think of at the moment. I have been over to all of the blogs from the top thirty and there are some fabulous artists out there and I wish to send a big congratulations to all of the successful applicants.

I have had many visitors to my blog since the announcement and thank everyone for coming and seeing my creations I hope they will inspire you to create some thing wonderful for yourself. I look for ward to sharing more of my creations and hope you follow my journey.

Your encouraging comments are a confidence booster and I appreciate all of them so thank you. So stay tuned along with me and we well see who the final 15 will be.

Happy scrapping

Andrew 

6 comments:

  1. congrats Andrew! your talent is out of this world! how exciting is this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew... huge congrats to you. so excited to be up there on that list with a fellow Aussie... Im a new follower.... goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Andrew! You are in a list of amazing scrappers and that should be such an encouragement.. I would not like to have to pick 15 out of all those talented names!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Andrew on making the top 30!! I found your blog through G45 and your work is amazing. Best of luck in the final round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Andrew. I am new to your blog, but I know you are a keeper!
    A nurse, ay, and an ex-pat! Me too - to both! I live in the US but am from Shirebrook, near Mansfield in the midlands. And I work psych.
    I love your blog wallpaper - all those lovely birds!
    Good luck with G45 I know you are going to do very well!
    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Andrew! Good luck with the final round!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...