Tuesday, 16 April 2013

French Country Barn Reveal

It has been a few days since I have blogged so I thought I would reveal one of the projects I gave a sneak peek of in my last post . It was also used as one of my three choices for my final graphic 45 design team submission.

French country is a classic french provincial style themed paper and graphic 45 have done a fabulous job in the design and creation of this collection. I have used this wonderful collection to create a three part project I have called my French Country Barn.


I love the wonderful images that have enabled me to embellish the the four sides of this project and the colors are so in keeping with theme of my creation. The other two sides are adorned as follows.


Here are some closer images of the four sides so you can see how I have used some of the elements from the collection





Part two of this project comes in the from of a paper bag mini album. I had a wonderful time using the paper and other collection elements to create the album. The page units are formed from the bags and the covers are chip board with a sticky back canvas and cardstock spine. I also created pockets on the pages to accommodate multiple photo mounts and journalling tags. So this album has plenty of space to remember the chosen life moments that will fill its pages soon.







Part three of this project is the altered box. I kept this component more simplistic due the place it holds within the entire project. The box I used is a 5 x 5 graphic 45 box and they are very versatile and I would recommend using them in your creations. The following pictures will give a good representation of how I embellished the box.






The final aspect of this project is to demonstrate how the components fit together to create a single barn unit and the finished french country barn project. The paper bag album is stored with in the top section by removing the roof.


The bottom section is located by removing the centre unit and exposing the base tray component . So the barn it self comes apart in to three pieces the location of the altered box is as follows.


I hope you enjoyed seeing the many aspects of my French Country Barn and hope it will give you inspiration into the wonderful and varied ways that you can use this great graphic 45 collection. Please leave a comment if you wish and come back to see the the reveal of my secret garden project.

Happy scrapping

Andrew





2 comments:

  1. OMG I just love your projects Andrew. That barn is so adorable. Do you have a tutorial? You are one unique artist. Thank you so much for sharing and I wish you luck on being selected for the G45 design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...