Sunday, 31 March 2013

Place in Time .....

Place in time by Graphic 45  is a beautiful collection. The collection has an eclectic range of wonderful vintage images. If you have visited my graphic 45 design team submission blog post then you will have seen my Place in Time birthday album. I am teaching this as a once a month class at my local scrap booking store, Scrap n Patch. I have recently completed the april layout.




It has a pastel color range but still has a visual impact. I have also used in the background some of the Little darlings collection utilizing the generic sides of the paper. Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink was my choice for the accent inking. I have also incorporated small roses as I always include a floral component.

So please have a look at the first three months in the design team submission post and I would love to  receive your comments and become a follower if you would like to keep track of my paper craft journey. By the way only a few days to the round one Graphic 45 design team release can't wait to see who was chosen. I have had a look at everyones submission and there are some wonderful entries. Good luck to all.

Happy scrapping

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the Top 30 for G45 ... love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...