Friday, 22 March 2013

Come Tag Along

Times past remind me of this tag, I made this a while ago but it has a wonderful cool colour scheme that is indicative of winter. To create the background I used my favorite inks again tim holtz distress : chipped sapphire, tumbled glass, and frayed burlap. I applied the ink with paper towel and tim holtz ink blending tool. It gave a very soft fluffy blended effect. I then spritzed with neutral glimmer mist.
The swiss dots embossing folder gives a small amount of texture.


The flower group is in the same colour tones and as an embellishment creates a 
femininity that matches with the softness of the background. 


There is really cool you tube video that taught me how to make the bead sprays.
you can use any beads but I like the smaller sized beads. 
The video is by leanne from luvleescrappin so watch and then have a go it will be a 
great addition to your projects


Tag making is a great way to try out new ideas for a larger project or just as additions to mini albums or as card toppers and many more. So get creating. Thanks for coming down under.

Happy scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...