Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Chilling Afterwards

After the completion of my graphic 45 submission I relaxed by making a new grunge industrial themed tag. For the background I used three types of distress products :  fired brick distress stain and vintage photo in both distress crackle paint and distress ink. 


I also used distress embossing powder to create a grunge metallic effect on some of the cogs which I die cut from card stock. Another cool feature is the do crafts chronology metal work.


I am going to be teaching this tag as a class at my local scrap booking store, SCRAP N PATCH. So if you are local in the Toowomba Queensland area please drop by and join the class. The helpful staff will give you a class calender schedule.

Happy scrapping 
Andrew


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...